Get our HEBRIDEAN WAY MAP AND GUIDE BUNDLE - a handy pocket sized Official Hebridean Way walking map with this Official Hebridean Way Walking Guide and get a discount!
The Hebridean Way walking route is a 156-mile journey from Vatersay to Stornoway through the Outer Hebrides chain. It takes in 10 islands, 6 causeways, 2 ferries, loads of beaches and wild moorland. There’s lots of wildlife, fascinating archaeology, history and culture. It can be done as a single end-to-end journey, smaller, single-island based trips or as a series of day walks.
The Official Guide to Walking the Hebridean Way includes lots of useful information to help you plan and undertake your trip:
- Details of how to get there and back
- Listings of accommodation, refreshment and food providers along the route and Hebridean Way Pit Stops (Businesses who will support you on the Hebridean Way)
- 1:50,000 OS maps with facilities marked
- Accurate route descriptions
- Information about points of interest along the way
The Official Guide to Walking the Hebridean Way is written by The Offcomers with support from Outer Hebrides Tourism.